Kelly was a student of CNM for four years where she studied Naturopathic Nutrition and completed 300 clinical hours during this time.
She is passionate about investigating into ones health needs by discussing symptoms, medical history, family history & dietary intake.
Alongside her studies she has worked in a busy health shop for 5 years and has extensive knowledge of what supplements and health foods are available in today’s market.
Kelly offers 1:1 sessions in person or via zoom. After this session she will send you a individualised protocol to support you into reaching your health goals.
This protocol includes:
- Specific dietary advice for your health needs
- Education to help you better understand your symptoms/conditions
- Supplements that are researched and safe to use alongside any medications you may be taking
- Lifestyle advice including strategies to manage stress.
Who can benefit from this?
Nutrition therapy can support everyone. How we fuel our bodies greatly impacts how we function day-to-day. It completely avoids a ‘copy and paste’ approach to healthcare, instead it aims to find the route cause behind your symptoms and using dietary intervention brings your body back into balance.
Some common (but not exclusive) examples of what can benefit from nutritional therapy include:
- High cholesterol
- Blood pressure dysregulation
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux & food sensitivities,
- Nutrient definicies such as iron (anemia)
- Fatigue/brain fog
- Menopause symptoms
- PMS symptoms
1:1 consultations: 1hour approx – €85.
This includes your protocol which will be sent to you after the consultation.
In person consultations will be available at The Natural Clinic, Sullivan’s Quay, Cork City on Mondays.
Zoom consultations are also available on Mondays, but different time slots be open during the week also. You can contact Kelly to discuss what will suit you the best.
Book your appointment below or contact Kelly directly on 0879716884 or firstname.lastname@example.org