Looking For a Therapy Room in Cork?
The Natural Clinic is Seeking Therapists to Join Our Team
If you are self-employed, love what you do and want to grow your business in a professional, friendly environment,, we invite you to consider joining our team. The Natural Clinic is a professional complementary health clinic located beside the Quay Co-Op on Sullivan’s Quay, Cork.
Attract more of the right clients
- Located in a vibrant city center location
- We provide a professional fully staffed reception and waiting room area
- Each room in the old firehouse is warmly but professionally decorated
- The existing team is a ready made network and they bring their knowledge and experience to the clinic
- Our team can help you to increase your online presence
- Online booking is easy and clients benefit from being able to contact reception
- We work together when a client needs more than one approach.
We know it isn’t easy to run a practice, find clients, pay the bills and make a difference to people’s health — all while trying not to compromise your own. Working on your own can be tough. It’s one of the reasons people love working here, you get to do what you do but with like minded therapists that are doing that too. We have some amazing conversations in the kitchen or in reception and it makes the experience of being a therapist very enjoyable and fun.
More Than Therapy Rooms
The Natural Clinic is for those who are not merely looking to rent a room but are intent on being amazing therapists, putting the client’s wellbeing first. If you are confident in your skills and already have clients who trust in you and your therapy, then you are already doing amazing work. We’d love to hear from you. Having your practice at the Natural Clinic may be just what you need to take it to the next level and to enjoy it even more.
Please contact Leonard on 021 4311 977 to arrange a chat.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you,
The Natural Clinic Team.
“I love working as part at the team at the clinic. My own practice grew massively in the first 8 months since I joined. Clients love the place and often comment on how great a feeling the place has, Very professional but also relaxed and friendly. I’m really happy that I get to do what I love in a place like this”.
— Tony Galvin, Kinesiologist