I got involved in the Craniosacral Therapy world as I was suffering from very debilitating migraines and after trying many other therapies I tried Craniosacral therapy and after receiving 4 sessions the migraines were gone! That sparked my huge interest in how our physical body and psyche can be affected by unresolved emotional trauma which then expresses itself in the form of pain, illness & dysfunction.
What is CranioSacral Therapy (CST)?
CranioSacral Therapy is a full body gentle hands-on treatment that enhances relaxation, the functioning, balancing and well being of your nervous system. Physical and emotional trauma, whether resulting from an accident, fall, injury, or any other circumstance, can be addressed and will benefit from this technique. It is effective for all ages and doesn’t interfere with other therapies or medications already in place.
I’m a passionate and empathic Craniosacral & Massage Therapist. I will listen to your body and its needs to achieve physical and emotional release and improve your health. Experience, technique and compassion are my main tools to support your body to heal from pain, blockages and unbalance. Addressing your body as a whole, going at your individual pace and following your body’s agenda are the key to a true healing and the integration of body, mind and spirit. The Buddha said that sometimes “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional”, so get in touch and take your first step towards healing and improving your health!
Conditions and symptoms addressed by Craniosacral Therapy:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Migraine and Headaches
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Pain & Infections
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Chronic Fatigue and Stress
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and Emotional Trauma
- Asthma and Sinus Issues
- Sleepless and Crying Babies
- Infant Colic and Constipation
- Infant Reflux
- Tongue Tie
- Plagiocephaly(Misshapen Head)
- Hyperkinetic Kids
- Infantile Disorders
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Speech and Language Impairments
- Learning Impairments and Disabilities
- Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eczema and Allergies
- Hormone Imbalance
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Post-Surgical Dysfunctions
Emotional Release Technique
Emotional Release is a therapeutic technique that aims to free the body and mind of the emotional and psychological aspects of trauma. It focuses on establishing a strong mind-body connection for the release of emotional trauma and the resolution of physical symptoms.
Holistic Massage Therapy:
Holistic massage can lead to a variety of outcomes depending on the needs of the individual client:
– physical improvements such as relaxing tight muscles, improvements to circulation, nervous function and joint mobility; this can ease many short and long term ailments, such as back pain, arthritis and insomnia.
– reducing stress, one of the main causes of disease in Western society. As well as addressing stress factors, holistic massage can facilitate the switch between sympathetic and autonomic nervous systems, hence allowing both body and mind valuable recuperation time
– emotionally, massage can provide the caring non-intrusive touch clients have often longed for; this can soothe the busy mind, reduce stress and enhance self-esteem.
Card, Apple and Google Pay, Cash, Revolut, PayPAl.
Card preferred payment option when possible.
Cancellation Policy: At least 24 hours in advance must be given if cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. Appointment not rescheduled/cancelled and not attended will be charged 100% of the full treatment cost.